Assignment No. 2
Each student to develop a site logistics plan
Include adjacent streets
Show building orientation on site
Prepare a project site layout and organizational plan (graphically and narratively)
At a minimum your plan should include:
· A site logistics plan for the mobilization phase of the project (from mobilization
· A site logistics plan for the rough-in phase of the project.
· A site logistics plan for the finishes phase of the project until substantial completion.
At a minimum you should address:
· Jobsite access to and from the worksite; for workers, occupants, public.
· Temporary facilities; utilities, offices, storage, sanitary.
· Materials handling; material movement, delivery, storage, and handling.
· Security, safety, and signage; both inside and outside.
· Communications to owner, occupants, public.
· Work sequence, policies, and procedures
No presentations in class
Since no presentations, provide a written narrative of the work sequence and complete
explanation of the plan. This narrative shall be as if you are presenting this to your client
and explaining what your plan is and defending it.
Any data not identified on the plan but included in your concept shall be defined in the