Below is 7 essay question that i need answered. Attached are PDF’s that goes with the questions. Question 1&2 is pdf unit 3
Question 3&4 uses pdf Unit 5
Question 5&6 uses pdf unit 7
and question 7 uses pdf unit 8.
use those if you need to complete this assignment for me. Thanks in advanced.
1.Detail the decline of the Roman Republic. Why were the two triumvirates established? Were Julius Caesar, Octavian Caesar, and Marcus Brutus heroes or villains? What could have been done to prevent this collapse into autocracy? Your response should be at least 300 words in length.
2. Discuss the Roman division of social classes. How did Rome attempt to reconcile these differences in law and culture? What problems did these divisions cause? How could Rome have stopped these problems? Your response should be at least 300 words in length.
3. Detail the course of the Crusades of the 11th through 13th centuries. Why did these wars occur? What were the results of these wars? Why were the Crusaders ultimately unsuccessful? Your response should be at least 300 words in length.
4. Discuss some of the reforms taking place in the Roman Catholic Church in the 11th and 12th centuries. What problems did the church face? Did these reforms solve the problems? How should these problems have been addressed? Your response should be at least 300 words in length.
5. How has the impact of media changed or remained the same? To answer this question, compare the impact of the printing press on Europe in the 17th century to the modern spread of the Internet. Your response should be a minimum of 300 words.
6. Which Protestant Reformation leaders most influenced the Roman Catholic Church’s response? Be sure to include attempts to stop the Protestant Reformation as well as the subsequent reforms the Catholic Church undertook. Your response should be a minimum of 300 words.
7. Which of the political philosophers, Locke, Hobbes, or More, do you judge most successful in grappling with the great problems of their age, and why? To explain your answer, compare and contrast their political philosophies and the strengths and weaknesses of all three approaches. Your response should be a minimum of 500 words.